3-Hydroxypropionic acid (3-HPA), also known as ethylene lactic acid or hydracrylic acid, refers to a nonchiral carboxylic acid with a hydroxyl group on its third carbon atom. It acts as a platform compound to produce various other chemicals. Also derivable from renewable resources, such as glucose, it is viscous in nature and soluble in diethyl ether, water, and ethanol. It is widely used as a precursor in the industrial production of chemicals, such as 1,3-propanediol, butyl di-glycol, dicarboxylic acid, methylene chloride, dimethylamine, and N-propyl diethanolamine. The extensive applications of the platform chemicals derived from 3-HPA are creating a positive outlook for the market.
The market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for acrylates from various end-use industries, such as fabrics, electrical and electronics, paints and coatings and pharmaceuticals. Besides this, the rapidly growing construction sector is escalating the demand for eco-friendly adhesives, which is positively impacting the product uptake. In line with this, the rising environmental concerns among the masses are augmenting the demand for bio-based polymers due to their eco-friendly nature, which are creating lucrative growth opportunities for key market players on the global level. The market is further driven by continual developments in renewable-resource-based sustainable processes and the widespread preference for bio-based chemicals. Some of the other factors that are providing an impetus to the market growth include considerable developments in metabolic engineering and synthetic biology, the escalating requirement for coatings in the automotive sector, and increasing investments in research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players.
This production cost analysis report by Syndicated Analytics is the result of a comprehensive examination of the 3-hydroxypropionic manufacturing process. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know while making a foray into the 3-hydroxypropionic industry. It is based on the latest economic data and presents exhaustive insights about the primary process flow, raw material requirements, reactions involved, utility costs, operating costs, capital investments, pricing, margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake in the 3-hydroxypropionic industry.
The following technical and economic aspects are included in the report:
- Market Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Major Regions
- Key Manufacturers
- Price Trends
- Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
- Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
- Raw Material Costs
- Utility Costs
- Labor Costs
- Packaging Costs
- Transportation Costs
- Land and Construction Costs
- Machinery Costs
- Profit Margins
- Product Pricing
Key Questions Answered in This Report-
- What are the various unit operations involved in manufacturing 3-hydroxypropionic?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs in manufacturing 3-hydroxypropionic?
- What are the utility requirements and costs in manufacturing 3-hydroxypropionic?
- What are the manpower requirements and costs in manufacturing 3-hydroxypropionic?
- What are the packaging requirements and costs in manufacturing 3-hydroxypropionic?
- What are the transportation requirements and costs in manufacturing 3-hydroxypropionic?
- What are the land requirements and costs in manufacturing 3-hydroxypropionic?
- What are the construction requirements and costs in manufacturing 3-hydroxypropionic?
- What are the profit margins in 3-hydroxypropionic?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of 3-hydroxypropionic?
Need a Customized Project Report?
Although we have tried to make the report as comprehensive as possible, we believe that every stakeholder may have their specific requirements. In view of this, we can customize the report based on your particular needs. You can share your business requirements with our consultants, and we will provide you a tailored scope. Some of the common customizations that our clients request us include:
- The report can be customized based on the country/region that you plan to set up your plant.
- The manufacturing capacity of the plant can be customized based on your requirements.
- Machinery suppliers and costs can be customized based on your requirements.
- Any additions to the current scope can also be provided based on your requirements.
Why buy Syndicated Analytics reports
- Our reports provide stakeholders insights into the viability of a business venture, allowing them to make informed business decisions.
- We have a strong network of consultants and domain experts in 100+ countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Africa, and the Middle East.
- We have a strong database of equipment and raw material suppliers across all major continents.
- We regularly track and update land costs, construction costs, utility costs, labor costs, etc. across 100+ countries around the globe.
- We are the trusted business partners of the world’s leading corporates, governments, and institutions. Our client list ranges from small and start-up businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Our strong in-house team of engineers, statisticians, modeling experts, charted accountants, architects, etc. have been instrumental in building, expanding, and optimizing sustainable manufacturing plants across the globe.
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Global 3-Hydroxypropionic Market
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Historical and Current Market Performance
4.3 Impact of COVID-19
4.4 Market Forecast
4.5 Market Breakup by Segment
4.6 Market Breakup by Region
4.7 Price Trends
4.7.1 3-Hydroxypropionic Price Trends
4.7.2 Product Margins
5 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing Process
5.1 Product Overview
5.2 Detailed Process Flow
5.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
5.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
6 Production Cost Analysis
6.1 Raw Material Cost Analysis
6.1.1 Price Trend of Raw Materials Required
6.1.2 Total Expense on Raw Materials
6.2 Utility Cost Analysis
6.2.1 Electricity Costs
6.2.2 Steam Costs
6.2.3 Process Water Costs
6.2.4 Total Expense on Utilities
6.3 Operating Cost Analysis
6.3.1 Salaries and Wages
6.3.2 Plant Overheads
6.3.3 Tax and Insurance
6.3.4 Packaging Costs
6.3.5 Transportation Costs
6.3.6 Sales and Administration Costs
6.3.7 Total Operating Costs
6.4 Capital Cost Analysis
6.4.1 Land and Site Development Costs
6.4.2 Civil Work Costs
6.4.3 Plant Machinery and Commissioning Costs
184.108.40.206 Plant Machinery Costs
220.127.116.11 Auxiliary Equipment Cost
18.104.22.168 Electrical Works and Piping Costs
22.214.171.124 Other Fixed Costs
6.4.4 Working Capital Requirements for Plant Operation
6.4.5 Total Capital Investment Required
6.5 Total Production Cost
7.1 Raw Material Suppliers
7.2 Pant Machinery Suppliers
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global: 3-Hydroxypropionic Market: Major Drivers and Challenges
Figure 2: Global: 3-Hydroxypropionic Market: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2016-2021
Figure 3: Global: 3-Hydroxypropionic Market Forecast: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2022-2027
Figure 4: Global: 3-Hydroxypropionic Market: Breakup by Segment (in %), 2021
Figure 5: Global: 3-Hydroxypropionic Market: Breakup by Region (in %), 2021
Figure 6: 3-Hydroxypropionic: Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
Figure 7: 3-Hydroxypropionic: Margins Across Various Stages of the Supply Chain
Figure 8: 3-Hydroxypropionic: Breakup of Costs
Figure 9: 3-Hydroxypropionic Price Structure
Figure 10: 3-Hydroxypropionic: Manufacturing Process Flow
Figure 11: 3-Hydroxypropionic: Manufacturing Process: Conversion Rate of Raw Materials
Figure 12: 3-Hydroxypropionic: Raw Material Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
List of Tables
Table 1: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Raw Material Requirements
Table 2: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Raw Material Costs
Table 3: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Electricity Costs
Table 4: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Steam Costs
Table 5: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Process Water Costs
Table 6: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Total Utility Costs
Table 7: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Salaries and Wages
Table 8: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Packaging Costs
Table 9: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Transportation Costs
Table 10: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Sales and Administration Costs
Table 11: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Total Operating Costs
Table 12: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Costs Related to Land and Site Development
Table 13: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Costs Related to Civil Works
Table 14: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Costs Related to Plant Machinery
Table 15: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Costs Related to Auxiliary Equipment
Table 16: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Costs Related to Electrical works and Piping
Table 17: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Total Costs Related to Plant Machinery and Commissioning
Table 18: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Working Capital Requirements
Table 19: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Total Capital Investment Required
Table 20: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Total Production Cost
Table 21: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Raw Material Suppliers
Table 22: 3-Hydroxypropionic Manufacturing: Machinery Suppliers
Syndicated Analytics provides special pricing for:
- Academic Institutes
- Government Agencies
- Nonprofit Organizations
- For more information, feel free to contact us.