Benzenamine (C6H5NH2) is a brownish to yellow oily liquid with a musty fishy odor that is used in the making of synthetic dyes, rubber, explosives, plastics, drugs, and photographic chemicals. Industrial production of benzenamine involves two steps. Firstly, benzene is nitrated with a concentrated mixture of sulfuric acid and nitric acid to yield nitrobenzene. The nitrobenzene is then hydrogenated in the presence of metal catalysts to obtain benzenamine. It is denser than water, highly soluble in organic solvents and chemicals, such as alcohol and ether, and slightly soluble in water. Benzenamine is used to make various products, including polyurethane (PU) foam, agricultural chemicals, stabilizers for the rubber industry, herbicides, varnishes, and antioxidants. Currently, the chemical is witnessing huge demand in the pharmaceutical industry to formulate medications, such as Tylenol, paracetamol, and acetaminophen.
The global benzenamine market is primarily accelerated by the widespread compound to formulate rubber processing chemicals. The increasing consumer expenditure power has surged the demand for premium furnishings and automotive interiors, which, in turn, is bolstering the market growth. Moreover, the rising construction activities of commercial and residential buildings due to the burgeoning global population are acting as other factors positively contributing to the market growth. Benzenamine is largely used to obtain methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI), which is then used to produce various insulation materials and sealants for infrastructure. Furthermore, the increasing demand for consumer goods and electronic devices and the surging use of benzenamine as a solvent and an anti-knock additive in improving gasoline are accelerating the market growth. Apart from this, rapid urbanization and industrialization and the speedily expanding automotive industry are providing a considerable thrust to the market growth. Other factors, such as increasing investments in research and development (R&D) activities, surging remodeling activities and development of smart cities, and the rapidly growing chemical industry, are creating a positive outlook for the market.
This production cost analysis report by Syndicated Analytics is the result of a comprehensive examination of the benzenamine manufacturing process. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know while making a foray into the benzenamine industry. It is based on the latest economic data and presents exhaustive insights about the primary process flow, raw material requirements, reactions involved, utility costs, operating costs, capital investments, pricing, margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake in the benzenamine industry.
The following technical and economic aspects are included in the report:
- Market Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Major Regions
- Key Manufacturers
- Price Trends
- Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
- Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
- Raw Material Costs
- Utility Costs
- Labor Costs
- Packaging Costs
- Transportation Costs
- Land and Construction Costs
- Machinery Costs
- Profit Margins
- Product Pricing
Key Questions Answered in This Report-
- What are the various unit operations involved in manufacturing benzenamine?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs in manufacturing benzenamine?
- What are the utility requirements and costs in manufacturing benzenamine?
- What are the manpower requirements and costs in manufacturing benzenamine?
- What are the packaging requirements and costs in manufacturing benzenamine?
- What are the transportation requirements and costs in manufacturing benzenamine?
- What are the land requirements and costs in manufacturing benzenamine?
- What are the construction requirements and costs in manufacturing benzenamine?
- What are the profit margins in benzenamine?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of benzenamine?
Need a Customized Project Report?
Although we have tried to make the report as comprehensive as possible, we believe that every stakeholder may have their specific requirements. In view of this, we can customize the report based on your particular needs. You can share your business requirements with our consultants, and we will provide you a tailored scope. Some of the common customizations that our clients request us include:
- The report can be customized based on the country/region that you plan to set up your plant.
- The manufacturing capacity of the plant can be customized based on your requirements.
- Machinery suppliers and costs can be customized based on your requirements.
- Any additions to the current scope can also be provided based on your requirements.
Why buy Syndicated Analytics reports
- Our reports provide stakeholders insights into the viability of a business venture, allowing them to make informed business decisions.
- We have a strong network of consultants and domain experts in 100+ countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Africa, and the Middle East.
- We have a strong database of equipment and raw material suppliers across all major continents.
- We regularly track and update land costs, construction costs, utility costs, labor costs, etc. across 100+ countries around the globe.
- We are the trusted business partners of the world’s leading corporates, governments, and institutions. Our client list ranges from small and start-up businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Our strong in-house team of engineers, statisticians, modeling experts, charted accountants, architects, etc. have been instrumental in building, expanding, and optimizing sustainable manufacturing plants across the globe.
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Global Benzenamine Market
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Historical and Current Market Performance
4.3 Impact of COVID-19
4.4 Market Forecast
4.5 Market Breakup by Segment
4.6 Market Breakup by Region
4.7 Price Trends
4.7.1 Benzenamine Price Trends
4.7.2 Product Margins
5 Benzenamine Manufacturing Process
5.1 Product Overview
5.2 Detailed Process Flow
5.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
5.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
6 Production Cost Analysis
6.1 Raw Material Cost Analysis
6.1.1 Price Trend of Raw Materials Required
6.1.2 Total Expense on Raw Materials
6.2 Utility Cost Analysis
6.2.1 Electricity Costs
6.2.2 Steam Costs
6.2.3 Process Water Costs
6.2.4 Total Expense on Utilities
6.3 Operating Cost Analysis
6.3.1 Salaries and Wages
6.3.2 Plant Overheads
6.3.3 Tax and Insurance
6.3.4 Packaging Costs
6.3.5 Transportation Costs
6.3.6 Sales and Administration Costs
6.3.7 Total Operating Costs
6.4 Capital Cost Analysis
6.4.1 Land and Site Development Costs
6.4.2 Civil Work Costs
6.4.3 Plant Machinery and Commissioning Costs
188.8.131.52 Plant Machinery Costs
184.108.40.206 Auxiliary Equipment Cost
220.127.116.11 Electrical Works and Piping Costs
18.104.22.168 Other Fixed Costs
6.4.4 Working Capital Requirements for Plant Operation
6.4.5 Total Capital Investment Required
6.5 Total Production Cost
7.1 Raw Material Suppliers
7.2 Pant Machinery Suppliers
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global: Benzenamine Market: Major Drivers and Challenges
Figure 2: Global: Benzenamine Market: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2016-2021
Figure 3: Global: Benzenamine Market Forecast: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2022-2027
Figure 4: Global: Benzenamine Market: Breakup by Segment (in %), 2021
Figure 5: Global: Benzenamine Market: Breakup by Region (in %), 2021
Figure 6: Benzenamine: Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
Figure 7: Benzenamine: Margins Across Various Stages of the Supply Chain
Figure 8: Benzenamine: Breakup of Costs
Figure 9: Benzenamine Price Structure
Figure 10: Benzenamine: Manufacturing Process Flow
Figure 11: Benzenamine: Manufacturing Process: Conversion Rate of Raw Materials
Figure 12: Benzenamine: Raw Material Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
List of Tables
Table 1: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Raw Material Requirements
Table 2: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Raw Material Costs
Table 3: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Electricity Costs
Table 4: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Steam Costs
Table 5: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Process Water Costs
Table 6: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Total Utility Costs
Table 7: Benzenamine Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Salaries and Wages
Table 8: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Packaging Costs
Table 9: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Transportation Costs
Table 10: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Sales and Administration Costs
Table 11: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Total Operating Costs
Table 12: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Costs Related to Land and Site Development
Table 13: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Costs Related to Civil Works
Table 14: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Costs Related to Plant Machinery
Table 15: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Costs Related to Auxiliary Equipment
Table 16: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Costs Related to Electrical works and Piping
Table 17: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Total Costs Related to Plant Machinery and Commissioning
Table 18: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Working Capital Requirements
Table 19: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Total Capital Investment Required
Table 20: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Total Production Cost
Table 21: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Raw Material Suppliers
Table 22: Benzenamine Manufacturing: Machinery Suppliers