Cyclohexane (C6H12) is a colorless liquid insoluble in water but miscible with ethanol (C2H6O), ether, acetone (C3H6O), and carbon tetrachloride (CCl4). It can be manufactured either through the hydrogenation of benzene (C6H6) or the cracking of natural gasoline. It is employed in various end-use industries, such as automotive, textile, and construction, due to its non-corrosive properties.
There is an increase in the use of C6H12 to produce nylon, carpets, upholstery, furnishings, ropes, parachutes, fishing nets, umbrella cloth, and conveyor belts. In addition, it is utilized as a solvent in paints, lacquers, resins, and varnish removers. Besides this, leading players are constantly upgrading their product portfolios and introducing sustainable technologies to produce C6H12. This is projected to strengthen the growth of the market.
This production cost analysis report by Syndicated Analytics is the result of a comprehensive examination of the cyclohexane manufacturing process. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know while making a foray into the cyclohexane industry. It is based on the latest economic data and presents exhaustive insights about the primary process flow, raw material requirements, reactions involved, utility costs, operating costs, capital investments, pricing, margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake in the cyclohexane industry.
The following technical and economic aspects are included in the report:
- Market Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Major Regions
- Key Manufacturers
- Price Trends
- Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
- Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
- Raw Material Costs
- Utility Costs
- Labor Costs
- Packaging Costs
- Transportation Costs
- Land and Construction Costs
- Machinery Costs
- Profit Margins
- Product Pricing
Key Questions Answered in This Report-
- What are the various unit operations involved in manufacturing cyclohexane?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs in manufacturing cyclohexane?
- What are the utility requirements and costs in manufacturing cyclohexane?
- What are the manpower requirements and costs in manufacturing cyclohexane?
- What are the packaging requirements and costs in manufacturing cyclohexane?
- What are the transportation requirements and costs in manufacturing cyclohexane?
- What are the land requirements and costs in manufacturing cyclohexane?
- What are the construction requirements and costs in manufacturing cyclohexane?
- What are the profit margins in cyclohexane?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of cyclohexane?
Need a Customized Project Report?
Although we have tried to make the report as comprehensive as possible, we believe that every stakeholder may have their specific requirements. In view of this, we can customize the report based on your particular needs. You can share your business requirements with our consultants, and we will provide you a tailored scope. Some of the common customizations that our clients request us include:
- The report can be customized based on the country/region that you plan to set up your plant.
- The manufacturing capacity of the plant can be customized based on your requirements.
- Machinery suppliers and costs can be customized based on your requirements.
- Any additions to the current scope can also be provided based on your requirements.
Why buy Syndicated Analytics reports
- Our reports provide stakeholders insights into the viability of a business venture, allowing them to make informed business decisions.
- We have a strong network of consultants and domain experts in 100+ countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Africa, and the Middle East.
- We have a strong database of equipment and raw material suppliers across all major continents.
- We regularly track and update land costs, construction costs, utility costs, labor costs, etc. across 100+ countries around the globe.
- We are the trusted business partners of the world’s leading corporates, governments, and institutions. Our client list ranges from small and start-up businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Our strong in-house team of engineers, statisticians, modeling experts, charted accountants, architects, etc. have been instrumental in building, expanding, and optimizing sustainable manufacturing plants across the globe.
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Global Cyclohexane Market
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Historical and Current Market Performance
4.3 Impact of COVID-19
4.4 Market Forecast
4.5 Market Breakup by Segment
4.6 Market Breakup by Region
4.7 Price Trends
4.7.1 Cyclohexane Price Trends
4.7.2 Product Margins
5 Cyclohexane Manufacturing Process
5.1 Product Overview
5.2 Detailed Process Flow
5.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
5.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
6 Production Cost Analysis
6.1 Raw Material Cost Analysis
6.1.1 Price Trend of Raw Materials Required
6.1.2 Total Expense on Raw Materials
6.2 Utility Cost Analysis
6.2.1 Electricity Costs
6.2.2 Steam Costs
6.2.3 Process Water Costs
6.2.4 Total Expense on Utilities
6.3 Operating Cost Analysis
6.3.1 Salaries and Wages
6.3.2 Plant Overheads
6.3.3 Tax and Insurance
6.3.4 Packaging Costs
6.3.5 Transportation Costs
6.3.6 Sales and Administration Costs
6.3.7 Total Operating Costs
6.4 Capital Cost Analysis
6.4.1 Land and Site Development Costs
6.4.2 Civil Work Costs
6.4.3 Plant Machinery and Commissioning Costs
188.8.131.52 Plant Machinery Costs
184.108.40.206 Auxiliary Equipment Cost
220.127.116.11 Electrical Works and Piping Costs
18.104.22.168 Other Fixed Costs
6.4.4 Working Capital Requirements for Plant Operation
6.4.5 Total Capital Investment Required
6.5 Total Production Cost
7.1 Raw Material Suppliers
7.2 Pant Machinery Suppliers
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global: Cyclohexane Market: Major Drivers and Challenges
Figure 2: Global: Cyclohexane Market: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2016-2021
Figure 3: Global: Cyclohexane Market Forecast: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2022-2027
Figure 4: Global: Cyclohexane Market: Breakup by Segment (in %), 2021
Figure 5: Global: Cyclohexane Market: Breakup by Region (in %), 2021
Figure 6: Cyclohexane: Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
Figure 7: Cyclohexane: Margins Across Various Stages of the Supply Chain
Figure 8: Cyclohexane: Breakup of Costs
Figure 9: Cyclohexane Price Structure
Figure 10: Cyclohexane: Manufacturing Process Flow
Figure 11: Cyclohexane: Manufacturing Process: Conversion Rate of Raw Materials
Figure 12: Cyclohexane: Raw Material Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
List of Tables
Table 1: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Raw Material Requirements
Table 2: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Raw Material Costs
Table 3: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Electricity Costs
Table 4: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Steam Costs
Table 5: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Process Water Costs
Table 6: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Total Utility Costs
Table 7: Cyclohexane Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Salaries and Wages
Table 8: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Packaging Costs
Table 9: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Transportation Costs
Table 10: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Sales and Administration Costs
Table 11: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Total Operating Costs
Table 12: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Costs Related to Land and Site Development
Table 13: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Costs Related to Civil Works
Table 14: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Costs Related to Plant Machinery
Table 15: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Costs Related to Auxiliary Equipment
Table 16: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Costs Related to Electrical works and Piping
Table 17: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Total Costs Related to Plant Machinery and Commissioning
Table 18: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Working Capital Requirements
Table 19: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Total Capital Investment Required
Table 20: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Total Production Cost
Table 21: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Raw Material Suppliers
Table 22: Cyclohexane Manufacturing: Machinery Suppliers
Syndicated Analytics provides special pricing for:
- Academic Institutes
- Government Agencies
- Nonprofit Organizations
- For more information, feel free to contact us.