Ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber is made using ethylene (C2H4), propylene (C3H6), and diene monomers. It is waterproof and non-toxic, and has heat and bleach resistance properties.
There is an increase in the use of EPDM rubber to manufacture weather stripping materials, face masks, glass-run channels, radiators, and door seals. It is also widely employed in the automotive industry to make fender extensions, belts, windshield wipers, brake systems, and car bumpers. Moreover, as EPDM rubber offers low electrical conductivity, flexibility, and high tensile strength, it finds extensive applications in the construction and chemical industries worldwide.
This production cost analysis report by Syndicated Analytics is the result of a comprehensive examination of the EPDM rubber manufacturing process. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know while making a foray into the EPDM rubber industry. It is based on the latest economic data and presents exhaustive insights about the primary process flow, raw material requirements, reactions involved, utility costs, operating costs, capital investments, pricing, margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake in the EPDM rubber industry.
The following technical and economic aspects are included in the report:
- Market Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Major Regions
- Key Manufacturers
- Price Trends
- Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
- Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
- Raw Material Costs
- Utility Costs
- Labor Costs
- Packaging Costs
- Transportation Costs
- Land and Construction Costs
- Machinery Costs
- Profit Margins
- Product Pricing
Key Questions Answered in This Report-
- What are the various unit operations involved in manufacturing EPDM rubber?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs in manufacturing EPDM rubber?
- What are the utility requirements and costs in manufacturing EPDM rubber?
- What are the manpower requirements and costs in manufacturing EPDM rubber?
- What are the packaging requirements and costs in manufacturing EPDM rubber?
- What are the transportation requirements and costs in manufacturing EPDM rubber?
- What are the land requirements and costs in manufacturing EPDM rubber?
- What are the construction requirements and costs in manufacturing EPDM rubber?
- What are the profit margins in EPDM rubber?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of EPDM rubber?
Need a Customized Project Report?
Although we have tried to make the report as comprehensive as possible, we believe that every stakeholder may have their specific requirements. In view of this, we can customize the report based on your particular needs. You can share your business requirements with our consultants, and we will provide you a tailored scope. Some of the common customizations that our clients request us include:
- The report can be customized based on the country/region that you plan to set up your plant.
- The manufacturing capacity of the plant can be customized based on your requirements.
- Machinery suppliers and costs can be customized based on your requirements.
- Any additions to the current scope can also be provided based on your requirements.
Why buy Syndicated Analytics reports
- Our reports provide stakeholders insights into the viability of a business venture, allowing them to make informed business decisions.
- We have a strong network of consultants and domain experts in 100+ countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Africa, and the Middle East.
- We have a strong database of equipment and raw material suppliers across all major continents.
- We regularly track and update land costs, construction costs, utility costs, labor costs, etc. across 100+ countries around the globe.
- We are the trusted business partners of the world’s leading corporates, governments, and institutions. Our client list ranges from small and start-up businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Our strong in-house team of engineers, statisticians, modeling experts, charted accountants, architects, etc. have been instrumental in building, expanding, and optimizing sustainable manufacturing plants across the globe.
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Global EPDM Rubber Market
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Historical and Current Market Performance
4.3 Impact of COVID-19
4.4 Market Forecast
4.5 Market Breakup by Segment
4.6 Market Breakup by Region
4.7 Price Trends
4.7.1 EPDM Rubber Price Trends
4.7.2 Product Margins
5 EPDM Rubber Manufacturing Process
5.1 Product Overview
5.2 Detailed Process Flow
5.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
5.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
6 Production Cost Analysis
6.1 Raw Material Cost Analysis
6.1.1 Price Trend of Raw Materials Required
6.1.2 Total Expense on Raw Materials
6.2 Utility Cost Analysis
6.2.1 Electricity Costs
6.2.2 Steam Costs
6.2.3 Process Water Costs
6.2.4 Total Expense on Utilities
6.3 Operating Cost Analysis
6.3.1 Salaries and Wages
6.3.2 Plant Overheads
6.3.3 Tax and Insurance
6.3.4 Packaging Costs
6.3.5 Transportation Costs
6.3.6 Sales and Administration Costs
6.3.7 Total Operating Costs
6.4 Capital Cost Analysis
6.4.1 Land and Site Development Costs
6.4.2 Civil Work Costs
6.4.3 Plant Machinery and Commissioning Costs
18.104.22.168 Plant Machinery Costs
22.214.171.124 Auxiliary Equipment Cost
126.96.36.199 Electrical Works and Piping Costs
188.8.131.52 Other Fixed Costs
6.4.4 Working Capital Requirements for Plant Operation
6.4.5 Total Capital Investment Required
6.5 Total Production Cost
7.1 Raw Material Suppliers
7.2 Pant Machinery Suppliers
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global: EPDM Rubber Market: Major Drivers and Challenges
Figure 2: Global: EPDM Rubber Market: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2015-2020
Figure 3: Global: EPDM Rubber Market Forecast: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2021-2026
Figure 4: Global: EPDM Rubber Market: Breakup by Segment (in %), 2020
Figure 5: Global: EPDM Rubber Market: Breakup by Region (in %), 2020
Figure 6: EPDM Rubber: Price Trends, 2015 & 2020
Figure 7: EPDM Rubber: Margins Across Various Stages of the Supply Chain
Figure 8: EPDM Rubber: Breakup of Costs
Figure 9: EPDM Rubber Price Structure
Figure 10: EPDM Rubber: Manufacturing Process Flow
Figure 11: EPDM Rubber: Manufacturing Process: Conversion Rate of Raw Materials
Figure 12: EPDM Rubber: Raw Material Price Trends, 2015 & 2020
List of Tables
Table 1: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Raw Material Requirements
Table 2: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Raw Material Costs
Table 3: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Electricity Costs
Table 4: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Steam Costs
Table 5: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Process Water Costs
Table 6: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Total Utility Costs
Table 7: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Salaries and Wages
Table 8: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Packaging Costs
Table 9: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Transportation Costs
Table 10: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Sales and Administration Costs
Table 11: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Total Operating Costs
Table 12: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Costs Related to Land and Site Development
Table 13: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Costs Related to Civil Works
Table 14: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Costs Related to Plant Machinery
Table 15: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Costs Related to Auxiliary Equipment
Table 16: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Costs Related to Electrical works and Piping
Table 17: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Total Costs Related to Plant Machinery and Commissioning
Table 18: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Working Capital Requirements
Table 19: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Total Capital Investment Required
Table 20: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Total Production Cost
Table 21: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Raw Material Suppliers
Table 22: EPDM Rubber Manufacturing: Machinery Suppliers
Syndicated Analytics provides special pricing for:
- Academic Institutes
- Government Agencies
- Nonprofit Organizations
- For more information, feel free to contact us.