Epoxy resins are reactive polymer composites that are produced by copolymerizing an epoxide with a compound containing two hydroxyl groups. They provide high tensile strength and compression and exhibit strong adhesion to various substrates. They are also resistant to heat, corrosion and chemicals, especially alkaline solutions, and high electrical insulation. As a result, they are used in various industrial applications, including adhesives, paints and coatings, composites, and electronic encapsulation.
The escalating demand for real estate properties to accommodate the growing global population is resulting in increasing construction activities worldwide. This represents one of the key factors positively influencing the market. In addition, the rapid infrastructural development, along with the rising trend of remodeling, reconstructing, and renovating residential buildings and commercial complexes, is catalyzing the demand for epoxy resins in construction materials. Moreover, epoxy resins are used in products to provide quick dryness, toughness, and a superior coating to metals and other materials. Apart from this, the expanding applications of epoxy resins in the automotive industry to reduce the overall weight of vehicles, protect them from abrasion and other damages, and extend their average lifespan are contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, leading players are introducing numerous product variants that can be used in various sporting equipment, such as tennis racquets, surfboards, and skis. This, coupled with the growing participation of individuals in sports, is driving the sales of epoxy resins. Moreover, the rising focus on research and development (R&D) activities to introduce enhanced epoxy resins produced from natural and bio-based raw materials is expected to create diverse growth opportunities for industry investors.
This production cost analysis report by Syndicated Analytics is the result of a comprehensive examination of the epoxy resins manufacturing process. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know while making a foray into the epoxy resins industry. It is based on the latest economic data and presents exhaustive insights about the primary process flow, raw material requirements, reactions involved, utility costs, operating costs, capital investments, pricing, margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake in the epoxy resins industry.
The following technical and economic aspects are included in the report:
- Market Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Major Regions
- Key Manufacturers
- Price Trends
- Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
- Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
- Raw Material Costs
- Utility Costs
- Labor Costs
- Packaging Costs
- Transportation Costs
- Land and Construction Costs
- Machinery Costs
- Profit Margins
- Product Pricing
Key Questions Answered in This Report-
- What are the various unit operations involved in manufacturing epoxy resins?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs in manufacturing epoxy resins?
- What are the utility requirements and costs in manufacturing epoxy resins?
- What are the manpower requirements and costs in manufacturing epoxy resins?
- What are the packaging requirements and costs in manufacturing epoxy resins?
- What are the transportation requirements and costs in manufacturing epoxy resins?
- What are the land requirements and costs in manufacturing epoxy resins?
- What are the construction requirements and costs in manufacturing epoxy resins?
- What are the profit margins in epoxy resins?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of epoxy resins?
Need a Customized Project Report?
Although we have tried to make the report as comprehensive as possible, we believe that every stakeholder may have their specific requirements. In view of this, we can customize the report based on your particular needs. You can share your business requirements with our consultants, and we will provide you a tailored scope. Some of the common customizations that our clients request us include:
- The report can be customized based on the country/region that you plan to set up your plant.
- The manufacturing capacity of the plant can be customized based on your requirements.
- Machinery suppliers and costs can be customized based on your requirements.
- Any additions to the current scope can also be provided based on your requirements.
Why buy Syndicated Analytics reports
- Our reports provide stakeholders insights into the viability of a business venture, allowing them to make informed business decisions.
- We have a strong network of consultants and domain experts in 100+ countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Africa, and the Middle East.
- We have a strong database of equipment and raw material suppliers across all major continents.
- We regularly track and update land costs, construction costs, utility costs, labor costs, etc. across 100+ countries around the globe.
- We are the trusted business partners of the world’s leading corporates, governments, and institutions. Our client list ranges from small and start-up businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Our strong in-house team of engineers, statisticians, modeling experts, charted accountants, architects, etc. have been instrumental in building, expanding, and optimizing sustainable manufacturing plants across the globe.
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Global Epoxy Resins Market
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Historical and Current Market Performance
4.3 Impact of COVID-19
4.4 Market Forecast
4.5 Market Breakup by Segment
4.6 Market Breakup by Region
4.7 Price Trends
4.7.1 Epoxy Resins Price Trends
4.7.2 Product Margins
5 Epoxy Resins Manufacturing Process
5.1 Product Overview
5.2 Detailed Process Flow
5.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
5.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
6 Production Cost Analysis
6.1 Raw Material Cost Analysis
6.1.1 Price Trend of Raw Materials Required
6.1.2 Total Expense on Raw Materials
6.2 Utility Cost Analysis
6.2.1 Electricity Costs
6.2.2 Steam Costs
6.2.3 Process Water Costs
6.2.4 Total Expense on Utilities
6.3 Operating Cost Analysis
6.3.1 Salaries and Wages
6.3.2 Plant Overheads
6.3.3 Tax and Insurance
6.3.4 Packaging Costs
6.3.5 Transportation Costs
6.3.6 Sales and Administration Costs
6.3.7 Total Operating Costs
6.4 Capital Cost Analysis
6.4.1 Land and Site Development Costs
6.4.2 Civil Work Costs
6.4.3 Plant Machinery and Commissioning Costs
220.127.116.11 Plant Machinery Costs
18.104.22.168 Auxiliary Equipment Cost
22.214.171.124 Electrical Works and Piping Costs
126.96.36.199 Other Fixed Costs
6.4.4 Working Capital Requirements for Plant Operation
6.4.5 Total Capital Investment Required
6.5 Total Production Cost
7.1 Raw Material Suppliers
7.2 Pant Machinery Suppliers
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global: Epoxy Resins Market: Major Drivers and Challenges
Figure 2: Global: Epoxy Resins Market: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2016-2021
Figure 3: Global: Epoxy Resins Market Forecast: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2022-2027
Figure 4: Global: Epoxy Resins Market: Breakup by Segment (in %), 2021
Figure 5: Global: Epoxy Resins Market: Breakup by Region (in %), 2021
Figure 6: Epoxy Resins: Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
Figure 7: Epoxy Resins: Margins Across Various Stages of the Supply Chain
Figure 8: Epoxy Resins: Breakup of Costs
Figure 9: Epoxy Resins Price Structure
Figure 10: Epoxy Resins: Manufacturing Process Flow
Figure 11: Epoxy Resins: Manufacturing Process: Conversion Rate of Raw Materials
Figure 12: Epoxy Resins: Raw Material Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
List of Tables
Table 1: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Raw Material Requirements
Table 2: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Raw Material Costs
Table 3: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Electricity Costs
Table 4: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Steam Costs
Table 5: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Process Water Costs
Table 6: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Total Utility Costs
Table 7: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Salaries and Wages
Table 8: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Packaging Costs
Table 9: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Transportation Costs
Table 10: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Sales and Administration Costs
Table 11: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Total Operating Costs
Table 12: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Costs Related to Land and Site Development
Table 13: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Costs Related to Civil Works
Table 14: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Costs Related to Plant Machinery
Table 15: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Costs Related to Auxiliary Equipment
Table 16: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Costs Related to Electrical works and Piping
Table 17: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Total Costs Related to Plant Machinery and Commissioning
Table 18: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Working Capital Requirements
Table 19: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Total Capital Investment Required
Table 20: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Total Production Cost
Table 21: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Raw Material Suppliers
Table 22: Epoxy Resins Manufacturing: Machinery Suppliers