Mango pulp refers to a smooth and thick paste extracted by peeling and crushing a variety of mangoes. It is then processed to obtain the insoluble, fibrous parts of the ripe mango that are broken up to retain the natural juice and fiber of the fruit. Mango pulp is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other essential nutritious compounds. It assists in boosting immunity, strengthening bones, improving the digestive system, maintaining blood pressure and improving eyesight. Consequently, it is extensively utilized in preparing drinks, juices, nectars, jams, and marmalades.
The global mango pulp market is primarily being driven by the widespread product adoption in the food and beverage (F&B) industry, wherein it is largely incorporated in puddings, bakery fillings, fruit meals and smoothies. In line with this, the growing popularity of tropical fruit beverages and the increasing likability of mango-flavored beverages, especially among children, is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, the increasing awareness regarding the health benefits associated with the consumption of mango pulp, such as lowering bad cholesterol levels, treating asthma, improving eye health, and preventing the onset of cancer and heart diseases, is proving a considerable boost to the market growth. Additionally, manufacturers are increasingly experimenting with mango pulp and expanding their processing facilities to launch innovative product variants that cater to the evolving consumer needs, tastes, and preferences. This, in turn, is supporting the market growth. Other factors, including the rising demand for ready-to-eat (RTE) products due to the busy lifestyles and hectic schedules, along with the increasing expenditure capacities of consumers, are anticipated to drive the market further toward growth.
The report provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a mango pulp processing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know while making a foray into the mango pulp industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, key success and risk factors, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake in the mango pulp industry.
The project report covers the following aspects of the mango pulp market:
- Market Snapshot:
- Market Performance
- Market Breakup by Product Type
- Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
- Market Breakup by Packaging
- Market Breakup by Region
- Price Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Market Outlook
- Manufacturing Process:
- Product Overview
- Detailed Process Flow
- Unit Operations Involved
- Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
- Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved:
- Land, Location and Site Development
- Plant Layout
- Machinery Requirements and Expenditures
- Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
- Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
- Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
- Utility Requirements and Expenditures
- Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
- Project Economics
- Capital Investments
- Operating Costs
- Expenditure Projections
- Revenue Projections
- Profit Projections
- Financial Analysis
- Regulatory Procedures and Approval
- Key Success and Risk Factors
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
- What are the key success and risk factors in the mango pulp industry?
- How has the mango pulp market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the structure of the mango pulp industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a mango pulp manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a mango pulp manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a mango pulp manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a mango pulp manufacturing plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a mango pulp manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a mango pulp manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a mango pulp manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a mango pulp manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a mango pulp manufacturing plant?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of mango pulp?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a mango pulp processing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Need a Customized Project Report?
Although we have tried to make the report as comprehensive as possible, we believe that every stakeholder may have their specific requirements. In view of this, we can customise the report based on your particular needs. You can share your business requirements with our consultants, and we will provide you a tailored scope. Some of the common customisations that our clients request us to include:
- The report can be customised based on the country/region that you plan to setup your plant
- The manufacturing capacity of the plant can be customised based on your requirements.
- Machinery suppliers and costs can be customised based on your requirements.
- Any additions to the current scope can also be provided based on your requirements.
Why buy Syndicated Analytics reports?
- Our reports provide stakeholders insights into the viability of a business venture, allowing them to take informed business decisions.
- We have a strong network of consultants and domain experts in 100+ countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Africa, and the Middle East.
- We have a strong database of equipment and raw material suppliers across all major continents.
- We regularly track and update land costs, construction costs, Utility costs, labour costs, etc across 100+ countries around the globe
- We are the trusted business partners to the world’s leading corporates, governments, and institutions. Our client list ranges from small and start-up businesses to fortune 500 companies
- Our strong in-house team of engineers, statisticians, modelling experts, charted accountants, architects, etc. have been instrumental in building, expanding, and optimizing sustainable manufacturing plants across the globe.
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
3.1 Market Scenario
3.2 Raw Material Requirements
3.3 Income Projections
3.4 Expenditure Projections
3.5 Profit Analysis
4 Global Mango Pulp Market
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Historical and Current Market Performance
4.3 Market Breakup by Segment
4.4 Market Breakup by Region
4.5 Price Trends
4.5.1 Raw Material Price Trends
4.5.2 Mango Pulp Price Trends
4.5.3 Product Margins
4.6 Market Forecast
5 Mango Pulp Manufacturing Process
5.1 Product Overview
5.2 Detailed Process Flow
5.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
5.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
6 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
6.1 Land, Location and Site Development
6.1.1 Overview of Land Location
6.1.2 Project Planning and Phasing of Development
6.1.3 Environmental Impacts
6.1.4 Land Requirement and Expenditure
6.2 Plant Layout
6.3 Plant Machinery
6.3.1 Machinery Requirements and Costs
6.3.2 Machinery Suppliers
6.3.3 Machinery Pictures
6.4 Raw Materials
6.4.1 Raw Material Requirements
6.4.2 Raw Material Procurement
6.4.3 Raw Material Expenditure
6.4.4 Raw Material Suppliers
6.4.5 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
6.5 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
6.6 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
6.7 Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
6.8 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
7 Loans and Financial Assistance
8 Project Economics
8.1 Capital Cost of the Project
8.2 Operating Expenses
8.3 Expenditure Projections
8.4 Income Projections
8.5 Product Pricing and Margins
8.8 Financial Analysis
8.8.1 Liquidity Analysis
8.8.2 Profitability Analysis
18.104.22.168 Payback Period
22.214.171.124 Net Present Value
126.96.36.199 Internal Rate of Return
188.8.131.52 Profit and Loss Account
8.8.3 Uncertainty Analysis
8.8.4 Sensitivity Analysis
9 Regulatory Procedures and Approval
10 Key Success and Risk Factors
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global: Mango Pulp Market: Major Drivers and Challenges
Figure 2: Global: Mango Pulp Market: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2016-2021
Figure 3: Global: Mango Pulp Market Forecast: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2022-2027
Figure 4: Global: Mango Pulp Market: Breakup by Segment (in %), 2021
Figure 5: Global: Mango Pulp Market: Breakup by Region (in %), 2021
Figure 6: Mango Pulp Raw Materials: Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
Figure 7: Mango Pulp: Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
Figure 8: Mango Pulp: Margins Across Various Stages of the Supply Chain
Figure 9: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Breakup of Operational Costs
Figure 10: Mango Pulp Price Structure
Figure 11: Mango Pulp: Manufacturing Process Flow
Figure 12: Mango Pulp: Manufacturing Process: Conversion Rate of Feedstocks
Figure 13: Mango Pulp Processing Plant Layout
List of Tables
Table 1: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Raw Material Requirements
Table 2: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Project Planning
Table 3: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Phasing of Development
Table 4: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Environmental Impacts During Construction Phase
Table 5: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Environmental Impacts During Operation Phase
Table 6: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Costs Related to Land and Site Development (in US$)
Table 7: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Costs Related to Machinery
Table 8: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: List of Machinery Suppliers
Table 9: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Costs Related to Raw Materials
Table 10: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: List of Raw Material Suppliers
Table 11: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Costs Related to Packaging
Table 12: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Costs Related to Utilities
Table 13:Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Costs Related to Salaries and Wages
Table 14: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Capital Costs
Table 15: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Operating Costs
Table 16: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Taxation
Table 17: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Depreciation
Table 18: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Income Projections
Table 19: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Expenditure Projections
Table 20: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Liquidity Analysis Without Considering the Income Tax Liability
Table 21: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Liquidity Analysis on Considering the Income Tax Liability
Table 22: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Profitability Analysis Without Considering the Income Tax Liability
Table 23: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Profitability Analysis on Considering the Income Tax Liability
Table 24: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Profit and Loss Account
Table 25: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Discount Factor Rate
Table 26: Mango Pulp Processing Plant: Sensitivity Analysis