Methyl chloride (CH3Cl), also known as chloromethane, is an organic compound generally prepared by reacting methanol with hydrogen chloride. It is a toxic, flammable and colorless gas with a sweet, faint odor. It is widely used to manufacture silicones, agricultural chemicals, butyl rubber and methylcellulose. Methyl chloride also finds extensive applications as a local anesthetic, chemical intermediate, propellant, solvent and extractant.
The global methyl chloride market is primarily driven by the escalating demand for silicone elastomers from the construction and automotive industries. Additionally, the widespread product utilization in the pharmaceutical sector and the growing popularity of chloromethane as a substitute for hydrofluorocarbon have accelerated the demand for methyl chloride. Furthermore, the rising adoption of silicone polymers in the electronics industry and increasing product applications in various end use sectors are some of the other factors anticipated to propel the market growth.
This production cost analysis report by Syndicated Analytics is the result of a comprehensive examination of the methyl chloride manufacturing process. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know while making a foray into the methyl chloride industry. It is based on the latest economic data and presents exhaustive insights about the primary process flow, raw material requirements, reactions involved, utility costs, operating costs, capital investments, pricing, margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake in the methyl chloride industry.
The following technical and economic aspects are included in the report:
- Market Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Major Regions
- Key Manufacturers
- Price Trends
- Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
- Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
- Raw Material Costs
- Utility Costs
- Labor Costs
- Packaging Costs
- Transportation Costs
- Land and Construction Costs
- Machinery Costs
- Profit Margins
- Product Pricing
Key Questions Answered in This Report-
- What are the various unit operations involved in manufacturing methyl chloride?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs in manufacturing methyl chloride?
- What are the utility requirements and costs in manufacturing methyl chloride?
- What are the manpower requirements and costs in manufacturing methyl chloride?
- What are the packaging requirements and costs in manufacturing methyl chloride?
- What are the transportation requirements and costs in manufacturing methyl chloride?
- What are the land requirements and costs in manufacturing methyl chloride?
- What are the construction requirements and costs in manufacturing methyl chloride?
- What are the profit margins in methyl chloride?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of methyl chloride?
Need a Customized Project Report?
Although we have tried to make the report as comprehensive as possible, we believe that every stakeholder may have their specific requirements. In view of this, we can customize the report based on your particular needs. You can share your business requirements with our consultants, and we will provide you a tailored scope. Some of the common customizations that our clients request us include:
- The report can be customized based on the country/region that you plan to set up your plant.
- The manufacturing capacity of the plant can be customized based on your requirements.
- Machinery suppliers and costs can be customized based on your requirements.
- Any additions to the current scope can also be provided based on your requirements.
Why buy Syndicated Analytics reports
- Our reports provide stakeholders insights into the viability of a business venture, allowing them to make informed business decisions.
- We have a strong network of consultants and domain experts in 100+ countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Africa, and the Middle East.
- We have a strong database of equipment and raw material suppliers across all major continents.
- We regularly track and update land costs, construction costs, utility costs, labor costs, etc. across 100+ countries around the globe.
- We are the trusted business partners of the world’s leading corporates, governments, and institutions. Our client list ranges from small and start-up businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Our strong in-house team of engineers, statisticians, modeling experts, charted accountants, architects, etc. have been instrumental in building, expanding, and optimizing sustainable manufacturing plants across the globe.
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Global Methyl chloride Market
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Historical and Current Market Performance
4.3 Impact of COVID-19
4.4 Market Forecast
4.5 Market Breakup by Segment
4.6 Market Breakup by Region
4.7 Price Trends
4.7.1 Methyl chloride Price Trends
4.7.2 Product Margins
5 Methyl chloride Manufacturing Process
5.1 Product Overview
5.2 Detailed Process Flow
5.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
5.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
6 Production Cost Analysis
6.1 Raw Material Cost Analysis
6.1.1 Price Trend of Raw Materials Required
6.1.2 Total Expense on Raw Materials
6.2 Utility Cost Analysis
6.2.1 Electricity Costs
6.2.2 Steam Costs
6.2.3 Process Water Costs
6.2.4 Total Expense on Utilities
6.3 Operating Cost Analysis
6.3.1 Salaries and Wages
6.3.2 Plant Overheads
6.3.3 Tax and Insurance
6.3.4 Packaging Costs
6.3.5 Transportation Costs
6.3.6 Sales and Administration Costs
6.3.7 Total Operating Costs
6.4 Capital Cost Analysis
6.4.1 Land and Site Development Costs
6.4.2 Civil Work Costs
6.4.3 Plant Machinery and Commissioning Costs
220.127.116.11 Plant Machinery Costs
18.104.22.168 Auxiliary Equipment Cost
22.214.171.124 Electrical Works and Piping Costs
126.96.36.199 Other Fixed Costs
6.4.4 Working Capital Requirements for Plant Operation
6.4.5 Total Capital Investment Required
6.5 Total Production Cost
7.1 Raw Material Suppliers
7.2 Pant Machinery Suppliers
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global: Methyl chloride Market: Major Drivers and Challenges
Figure 2: Global: Methyl chloride Market: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2016-2021
Figure 3: Global: Methyl chloride Market Forecast: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2022-2027
Figure 4: Global: Methyl chloride Market: Breakup by Segment (in %), 2021
Figure 5: Global: Methyl chloride Market: Breakup by Region (in %), 2021
Figure 6: Methyl chloride: Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
Figure 7: Methyl chloride: Margins Across Various Stages of the Supply Chain
Figure 8: Methyl chloride: Breakup of Costs
Figure 9: Methyl chloride Price Structure
Figure 10: Methyl chloride: Manufacturing Process Flow
Figure 11: Methyl chloride: Manufacturing Process: Conversion Rate of Raw Materials
Figure 12: Methyl chloride: Raw Material Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
List of Tables
Table 1: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Raw Material Requirements
Table 2: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Raw Material Costs
Table 3: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Electricity Costs
Table 4: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Steam Costs
Table 5: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Process Water Costs
Table 6: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Total Utility Costs
Table 7: Methyl chloride Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Salaries and Wages
Table 8: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Packaging Costs
Table 9: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Transportation Costs
Table 10: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Sales and Administration Costs
Table 11: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Total Operating Costs
Table 12: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Costs Related to Land and Site Development
Table 13: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Costs Related to Civil Works
Table 14: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Costs Related to Plant Machinery
Table 15: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Costs Related to Auxiliary Equipment
Table 16: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Costs Related to Electrical works and Piping
Table 17: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Total Costs Related to Plant Machinery and Commissioning
Table 18: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Working Capital Requirements
Table 19: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Total Capital Investment Required
Table 20: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Total Production Cost
Table 21: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Raw Material Suppliers
Table 22: Methyl chloride Manufacturing: Machinery Suppliers
Syndicated Analytics provides special pricing for:
- Academic Institutes
- Government Agencies
- Nonprofit Organizations
- For more information, feel free to contact us.