Natural rubber is an organic hydrocarbon polymer obtained from the latex sap of Hevea and Ficus genera trees. The latex is tapped and extracted from the tree trunks and commonly processed into caoutchouc, gum elastic, and vulcanized rubber variants. It is used in manufacturing numerous products, such as surgical gloves, floatation devices, automobile tires, roll coverings, toys, rug pads, tubes, adhesives, hoses, and gaskets. It is non-sticky, elastic, environmentally friendly, and does not include petrochemicals as compared to conventionally used synthetic rubber. It offers numerous beneficial properties, including vibration dampening, tensile strength, high resilience, tear- and water-resistance, and low-temperature flexing capability. As a result, natural rubber is gaining immense traction across the globe.
The global natural rubber market is primarily driven by the rapid expansion in the automotive industry. Additionally, the rising use of natural rubber in manufacturing premium-quality seat belts, brake hoses, airbags, floor mats, bumpers, tires, and dust covers for improved efficiency, durability, and reliability is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the increasing use of sustainable technologies for sourcing natural rubber with zero or negligible deforestation and resource wastage is another major growth-inducing factor. Moreover, there has been a rise in the use of natural rubber to produce protective, formal, and casual shoes for individuals of all ages with design flexibility, enhanced slip resistance, and durability. In line with this, the increasing preferences for rubber-based pacemakers, respirators, and surgical supplies have augmented the product demand. Apart from this, the surging adoption of naturally formulated rubber products due to a rise in crude oil prices is propelling market growth. Furthermore, the increasing use of natural rubber in the healthcare industry for manufacturing products, such as medical gloves and condoms, is contributing to market growth. Other factors, including the expanding construction sector, escalating demand for latex products, elevating vehicle sales, inflating consumer disposable incomes, rapid industrialization, especially in emerging countries, and rising use of textile and industrial goods, are also anticipated to drive the market further.
This production cost analysis report by Syndicated Analytics is the result of a comprehensive examination of the natural rubber manufacturing process. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know while making a foray into the natural rubber industry. It is based on the latest economic data and presents exhaustive insights about the primary process flow, raw material requirements, reactions involved, utility costs, operating costs, capital investments, pricing, margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake in the natural rubber industry.
The following technical and economic aspects are included in the report:
- Market Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Major Regions
- Key Manufacturers
- Price Trends
- Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
- Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
- Raw Material Costs
- Utility Costs
- Labor Costs
- Packaging Costs
- Transportation Costs
- Land and Construction Costs
- Machinery Costs
- Profit Margins
- Product Pricing
Key Questions Answered in This Report-
- What are the various unit operations involved in manufacturing natural rubber?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs in manufacturing natural rubber?
- What are the utility requirements and costs in manufacturing natural rubber?
- What are the manpower requirements and costs in manufacturing natural rubber?
- What are the packaging requirements and costs in manufacturing natural rubber?
- What are the transportation requirements and costs in manufacturing natural rubber?
- What are the land requirements and costs in manufacturing natural rubber?
- What are the construction requirements and costs in manufacturing natural rubber?
- What are the profit margins in natural rubber?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of natural rubber?
Need a Customized Project Report?
Although we have tried to make the report as comprehensive as possible, we believe that every stakeholder may have their specific requirements. In view of this, we can customize the report based on your particular needs. You can share your business requirements with our consultants, and we will provide you a tailored scope. Some of the common customizations that our clients request us include:
- The report can be customized based on the country/region that you plan to set up your plant.
- The manufacturing capacity of the plant can be customized based on your requirements.
- Machinery suppliers and costs can be customized based on your requirements.
- Any additions to the current scope can also be provided based on your requirements.
Why buy Syndicated Analytics reports
- Our reports provide stakeholders insights into the viability of a business venture, allowing them to make informed business decisions.
- We have a strong network of consultants and domain experts in 100+ countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Africa, and the Middle East.
- We have a strong database of equipment and raw material suppliers across all major continents.
- We regularly track and update land costs, construction costs, utility costs, labor costs, etc. across 100+ countries around the globe.
- We are the trusted business partners of the world’s leading corporates, governments, and institutions. Our client list ranges from small and start-up businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Our strong in-house team of engineers, statisticians, modeling experts, charted accountants, architects, etc. have been instrumental in building, expanding, and optimizing sustainable manufacturing plants across the globe.
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Global Natural Rubber Market
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Historical and Current Market Performance
4.3 Impact of COVID-19
4.4 Market Forecast
4.5 Market Breakup by Segment
4.6 Market Breakup by Region
4.7 Price Trends
4.7.1 Natural Rubber Price Trends
4.7.2 Product Margins
5 Natural Rubber Manufacturing Process
5.1 Product Overview
5.2 Detailed Process Flow
5.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
5.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
6 Production Cost Analysis
6.1 Raw Material Cost Analysis
6.1.1 Price Trend of Raw Materials Required
6.1.2 Total Expense on Raw Materials
6.2 Utility Cost Analysis
6.2.1 Electricity Costs
6.2.2 Steam Costs
6.2.3 Process Water Costs
6.2.4 Total Expense on Utilities
6.3 Operating Cost Analysis
6.3.1 Salaries and Wages
6.3.2 Plant Overheads
6.3.3 Tax and Insurance
6.3.4 Packaging Costs
6.3.5 Transportation Costs
6.3.6 Sales and Administration Costs
6.3.7 Total Operating Costs
6.4 Capital Cost Analysis
6.4.1 Land and Site Development Costs
6.4.2 Civil Work Costs
6.4.3 Plant Machinery and Commissioning Costs
188.8.131.52 Plant Machinery Costs
184.108.40.206 Auxiliary Equipment Cost
220.127.116.11 Electrical Works and Piping Costs
18.104.22.168 Other Fixed Costs
6.4.4 Working Capital Requirements for Plant Operation
6.4.5 Total Capital Investment Required
6.5 Total Production Cost
7.1 Raw Material Suppliers
7.2 Pant Machinery Suppliers
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global: Natural Rubber Market: Major Drivers and Challenges
Figure 2: Global: Natural Rubber Market: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2016-2021
Figure 3: Global: Natural Rubber Market Forecast: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2022-2027
Figure 4: Global: Natural Rubber Market: Breakup by Segment (in %), 2021
Figure 5: Global: Natural Rubber Market: Breakup by Region (in %), 2021
Figure 6: Natural Rubber: Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
Figure 7: Natural Rubber: Margins Across Various Stages of the Supply Chain
Figure 8: Natural Rubber: Breakup of Costs
Figure 9: Natural Rubber Price Structure
Figure 10: Natural Rubber: Manufacturing Process Flow
Figure 11: Natural Rubber: Manufacturing Process: Conversion Rate of Raw Materials
Figure 12: Natural Rubber: Raw Material Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
List of Tables
Table 1: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Raw Material Requirements
Table 2: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Raw Material Costs
Table 3: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Electricity Costs
Table 4: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Steam Costs
Table 5: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Process Water Costs
Table 6: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Total Utility Costs
Table 7: Natural Rubber Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Salaries and Wages
Table 8: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Packaging Costs
Table 9: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Transportation Costs
Table 10: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Sales and Administration Costs
Table 11: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Total Operating Costs
Table 12: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Costs Related to Land and Site Development
Table 13: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Costs Related to Civil Works
Table 14: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Costs Related to Plant Machinery
Table 15: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Costs Related to Auxiliary Equipment
Table 16: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Costs Related to Electrical works and Piping
Table 17: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Total Costs Related to Plant Machinery and Commissioning
Table 18: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Working Capital Requirements
Table 19: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Total Capital Investment Required
Table 20: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Total Production Cost
Table 21: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Raw Material Suppliers
Table 22: Natural Rubber Manufacturing: Machinery Suppliers