Oxygen (O2) is an odorless, colorless, and tasteless gas essential to all lifeforms. It is present in all major classes of structural molecules in living organisms, such as proteins, carbohydrates, and fats, which provide energy for respiration.
There is an increase in the use of O2 to manufacture inhalators and pediatric incubators across the globe. This, coupled with continuous growth in the agriculture, automobile, food and beverage (F&B), and chemical sectors, represents one of the key factors facilitating the market growth. Apart from this, it finds extensive applications in producing breathing apparatus, fermenters, and bioreactors.
This production cost analysis report by Syndicated Analytics is the result of a comprehensive examination of the oxygen manufacturing process. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know while making a foray into the oxygen industry. It is based on the latest economic data and presents exhaustive insights about the primary process flow, raw material requirements, reactions involved, utility costs, operating costs, capital investments, pricing, margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake in the oxygen industry.
The following technical and economic aspects are included in the report:
- Market Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Major Regions
- Key Manufacturers
- Price Trends
- Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
- Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
- Raw Material Costs
- Utility Costs
- Labor Costs
- Packaging Costs
- Transportation Costs
- Land and Construction Costs
- Machinery Costs
- Profit Margins
- Product Pricing
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
- What are the various unit operations involved in manufacturing oxygen?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs in manufacturing oxygen?
- What are the utility requirements and costs in manufacturing oxygen?
- What are the manpower requirements and costs in manufacturing oxygen?
- What are the packaging requirements and costs in manufacturing oxygen?
- What are the transportation requirements and costs in manufacturing oxygen?
- What are the land requirements and costs in manufacturing oxygen?
- What are the construction requirements and costs in manufacturing oxygen?
- What are the profit margins in oxygen?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of oxygen?
Need a Customized Project Report?
Although we have tried to make the report as comprehensive as possible, we believe that every stakeholder may have their specific requirements. In view of this, we can customize the report based on your particular needs. You can share your business requirements with our consultants, and we will provide you a tailored scope. Some of the common customizations that our clients request us include:
- The report can be customized based on the country/region that you plan to set up your plant.
- The manufacturing capacity of the plant can be customized based on your requirements.
- Machinery suppliers and costs can be customized based on your requirements.
- Any additions to the current scope can also be provided based on your requirements.
Why buy Syndicated Analytics reports
- Our reports provide stakeholders insights into the viability of a business venture, allowing them to make informed business decisions.
- We have a strong network of consultants and domain experts in 100+ countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Africa, and the Middle East.
- We have a strong database of equipment and raw material suppliers across all major continents.
- We regularly track and update land costs, construction costs, utility costs, labor costs, etc. across 100+ countries around the globe.
- We are the trusted business partners of the world’s leading corporates, governments, and institutions. Our client list ranges from small and start-up businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Our strong in-house team of engineers, statisticians, modeling experts, charted accountants, architects, etc. have been instrumental in building, expanding, and optimizing sustainable manufacturing plants across the globe.
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Global Oxygen Market
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Historical and Current Market Performance
4.3 Impact of COVID-19
4.4 Market Forecast
4.5 Market Breakup by Segment
4.6 Market Breakup by Region
4.7 Price Trends
4.7.1 Oxygen Price Trends
4.7.2 Product Margins
5 Oxygen Manufacturing Process
5.1 Product Overview
5.2 Detailed Process Flow
5.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
5.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
6 Production Cost Analysis
6.1 Raw Material Cost Analysis
6.1.1 Price Trend of Raw Materials Required
6.1.2 Total Expense on Raw Materials
6.2 Utility Cost Analysis
6.2.1 Electricity Costs
6.2.2 Steam Costs
6.2.3 Process Water Costs
6.2.4 Total Expense on Utilities
6.3 Operating Cost Analysis
6.3.1 Salaries and Wages
6.3.2 Plant Overheads
6.3.3 Tax and Insurance
6.3.4 Packaging Costs
6.3.5 Transportation Costs
6.3.6 Sales and Administration Costs
6.3.7 Total Operating Costs
6.4 Capital Cost Analysis
6.4.1 Land and Site Development Costs
6.4.2 Civil Work Costs
6.4.3 Plant Machinery and Commissioning Costs
220.127.116.11 Plant Machinery Costs
18.104.22.168 Auxiliary Equipment Cost
22.214.171.124 Electrical Works and Piping Costs
126.96.36.199 Other Fixed Costs
6.4.4 Working Capital Requirements for Plant Operation
6.4.5 Total Capital Investment Required
6.5 Total Production Cost
7.1 Raw Material Suppliers
7.2 Pant Machinery Suppliers
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global: Oxygen Market: Major Drivers and Challenges
Figure 2: Global: Oxygen Market: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2015-2020
Figure 3: Global: Oxygen Market Forecast: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2021-2026
Figure 4: Global: Oxygen Market: Breakup by Segment (in %), 2020
Figure 5: Global: Oxygen Market: Breakup by Region (in %), 2020
Figure 6: Oxygen: Price Trends, 2015 & 2020
Figure 7: Oxygen: Margins Across Various Stages of the Supply Chain
Figure 8: Oxygen: Breakup of Costs
Figure 9: Oxygen Price Structure
Figure 10: Oxygen: Manufacturing Process Flow
Figure 11: Oxygen: Manufacturing Process: Conversion Rate of Raw Materials
Figure 12: Oxygen: Raw Material Price Trends, 2015 & 2020
List of Tables
Table 1: Oxygen Manufacturing: Raw Material Requirements
Table 2: Oxygen Manufacturing: Raw Material Costs
Table 3: Oxygen Manufacturing: Electricity Costs
Table 4: Oxygen Manufacturing: Steam Costs
Table 5: Oxygen Manufacturing: Process Water Costs
Table 6: Oxygen Manufacturing: Total Utility Costs
Table 7: Oxygen Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Salaries and Wages
Table 8: Oxygen Manufacturing: Packaging Costs
Table 9: Oxygen Manufacturing: Transportation Costs
Table 10: Oxygen Manufacturing: Sales and Administration Costs
Table 11: Oxygen Manufacturing: Total Operating Costs
Table 12: Oxygen Manufacturing: Costs Related to Land and Site Development
Table 13: Oxygen Manufacturing: Costs Related to Civil Works
Table 14: Oxygen Manufacturing: Costs Related to Plant Machinery
Table 15: Oxygen Manufacturing: Costs Related to Auxiliary Equipment
Table 16: Oxygen Manufacturing: Costs Related to Electrical works and Piping
Table 17: Oxygen Manufacturing: Total Costs Related to Plant Machinery and Commissioning
Table 18: Oxygen Manufacturing: Working Capital Requirements
Table 19: Oxygen Manufacturing: Total Capital Investment Required
Table 20: Oxygen Manufacturing: Total Production Cost
Table 21: Oxygen Manufacturing: Raw Material Suppliers
Table 22: Oxygen Manufacturing: Machinery Suppliers
Syndicated Analytics provides special pricing for:
- Academic Institutes
- Government Agencies
- Nonprofit Organizations
- For more information, feel free to contact us.