Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipes are manufactured by extruding a mixture of PVC with additives. They are durable, cost-effective, easy to handle and install, and resistant to flame and corrosion. They have extended service life and consume less energy than concrete pipes during the production process. They are lightweight and consequently easy to transport over distant places for laying as underground wiring pipelines. Moreover, as they can resist rigorous shaking and extreme movement in earthquake-prone areas, PVC pipes are extensively used in irrigation, drainage, water supply systems, and electricity and telecommunication systems across the globe.
Rapid industrialization and new pipeline installations are driving the demand for sustainable PVC pipes worldwide. In addition, the expanding construction industry is stimulating the use of PVC pipes in various applications, such as water and gas pipelines, flooring, roofing, concealed wiring, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. Apart from this, rising renovation, remodeling, and reconstruction activities of historical monuments and aging public infrastructure is positively influencing the demand for PVC pipes. Furthermore, increasing initiatives undertaken by governments of various countries on wastewater management are offering lucrative growth opportunities to key players around the world to expand their existing share in the market. Besides this, the emergence of new and advanced technologies in PVC pipe manufacturing to enhance their physical and mechanical properties is propelling the market growth. The market growth is further supported by extensive utilization of PVC pipes in the agriculture sector on account of their flexibility, extreme resistance to fracturing, and high tensile strength.
The report provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know while making a foray into the PVC pipes industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, key success and risk factors, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake in the PVC pipes industry.
The project report covers the following aspects of the PVC pipes market:
- Market Snapshot:
- Market Performance
- Market Breakup by Segment
- Market Breakup by Region
- Price Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Market Outlook
- Manufacturing Process:
- Product Overview
- Detailed Process Flow
- Unit Operations Involved
- Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
- Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved:
- Land, Location and Site Development
- Plant Layout
- Machinery Requirements and Expenditures
- Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
- Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
- Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
- Utility Requirements and Expenditures
- Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
- Project Economics
- Capital Investments
- Operating Costs
- Expenditure Projections
- Revenue Projections
- Profit Projections
- Financial Analysis
- Regulatory Procedures and Approval
- Key Success and Risk Factors
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
- What are the key success and risk factors in the PVC pipes industry?
- How has the PVC pipes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the structure of the PVC pipes industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of PVC pipes?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Need a Customized Project Report?
Although we have tried to make the report as comprehensive as possible, we believe that every stakeholder may have their specific requirements. In view of this, we can customize the report based on your particular needs. You can share your business requirements with our consultants, and we will provide you a tailored scope. Some of the common customizations that our clients request us include:
- The report can be customized based on the country/region that you plan to set up your plant.
- The manufacturing capacity of the plant can be customized based on your requirements.
- Machinery suppliers and costs can be customized based on your requirements.
- Any additions to the current scope can also be provided based on your requirements.
Why buy Syndicated Analytics reports?
- Our reports provide stakeholders insights into the viability of a business venture, allowing them to take informed business decisions.
- We have a strong network of consultants and domain experts in 100+ countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Africa, and the Middle East.
- We have a strong database of equipment and raw material suppliers across all major continents.
- We regularly track and update land costs, construction costs, Utility costs, labour costs, etc across 100+ countries around the globe
- We are the trusted business partners to the world’s leading corporates, governments, and institutions. Our client list ranges from small and start-up businesses to fortune 500 companies
- Our strong in-house team of engineers, statisticians, modelling experts, charted accountants, architects, etc. have been instrumental in building, expanding, and optimizing sustainable manufacturing plants across the globe.
PVC pipes are made by the extrusion of a blend of PVC and other additives in a variety of dimensions, such as a solid wall or cellular core construction. As they are recyclable, durable, cost-effective and chemical resistant, they find application in water systems, underground wiring, sewer lines, irrigation, conduit and various industrial installations.
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
3.1 Market Scenario
3.2 Raw Material Requirements
3.3 Income Projections
3.4 Expenditure Projections
3.5 Profit Analysis
4 Global PVC pipes Market
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Historical and Current Market Performance
4.3 Impact of COVID-19
4.4 Market Breakup by Segment
4.5 Market Breakup by Region
4.6 Price Trends
4.6.1 Raw Material Price Trends
4.6.2 PVC pipes Price Trends
4.6.3 Product Margins
4.7 Market Forecast
5 PVC pipes Manufacturing Process
5.1 Product Overview
5.2 Detailed Process Flow
5.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
5.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
6 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
6.1 Land, Location and Site Development
6.1.1 Overview of Land Location
6.1.2 Project Planning and Phasing of Development
6.1.3 Environmental Impacts
6.1.4 Land Requirement and Expenditure
6.2 Plant Layout
6.3 Plant Machinery
6.3.1 Machinery Requirements and Costs
6.3.2 Machinery Suppliers
6.3.3 Machinery Pictures
6.4 Raw Materials
6.4.1 Raw Material Requirements
6.4.2 Raw Material Procurement
6.4.3 Raw Material Expenditure
6.4.4 Raw Material Suppliers
6.4.5 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
6.5 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
6.6 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
6.7 Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
6.8 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
7 Loans and Financial Assistance
8 Project Economics
8.1 Capital Cost of the Project
8.2 Operating Expenses
8.3 Expenditure Projections
8.4 Income Projections
8.5 Product Pricing and Margins
8.8 Financial Analysis
8.8.1 Liquidity Analysis
8.8.2 Profitability Analysis
184.108.40.206 Payback Period
220.127.116.11 Net Present Value
18.104.22.168 Internal Rate of Return
22.214.171.124 Profit and Loss Account
8.8.3 Uncertainty Analysis
8.8.4 Sensitivity Analysis
9 Regulatory Procedures and Approval
10 Key Success and Risk Factors
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global: PVC pipes Market: Major Drivers and Challenges
Figure 2: Global: PVC pipes Market: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2016-2021
Figure 3: Global: PVC pipes Market Forecast: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2022-2027
Figure 4: Global: PVC pipes Market: Breakup by Segment (in %), 2021
Figure 5: Global: PVC pipes Market: Breakup by Region (in %), 2021
Figure 6: PVC pipes Raw Materials: Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
Figure 7: PVC pipes: Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
Figure 8: PVC pipes: Margins Across Various Stages of the Supply Chain
Figure 9: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Breakup of Costs
Figure 10: PVC pipes Price Structure
Figure 11: PVC pipes: Manufacturing Process Flow
Figure 12: PVC pipes: Manufacturing Process: Conversion Rate of Feedstocks
Figure 13: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant Layout
List of Tables
Table 1: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Raw Material Requirements
Table 2: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Project Planning
Table 3: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Phasing of Development
Table 4: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Environmental Impacts During Construction Phase
Table 5: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Environmental Impacts During Operation Phase
Table 6: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Land and Site Development (in US$)
Table 7: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Machinery
Table 8: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: List of Machinery Suppliers
Table 9: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Raw Materials
Table 10: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: List of Raw Material Suppliers
Table 11: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Packaging
Table 12: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Utilities
Table 13: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Salaries and Wages
Table 14: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Capital Costs
Table 15: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Operating Costs
Table 16: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Taxation
Table 17: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Depreciation
Table 18: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Income Projections
Table 19: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Expenditure Projections
Table 20: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Liquidity Analysis Without Considering the Income Tax Liability
Table 21: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Liquidity Analysis on Considering the Income Tax Liability
Table 22: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Profitability Analysis Without Considering the Income Tax Liability
Table 23: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Profitability Analysis on Considering the Income Tax Liability
Table 24: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Profit and Loss Account
Table 25: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Discount Factor Rate
Table 26: PVC pipes Manufacturing Plant: Sensitivity Analysis