Threonine is a vital amino acid that helps maintain body’s adequate protein balance. It is an essential organic compound that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins, thus sustaining the proper functioning of the human body. The compound is mainly found in meat, fish, leafy vegetables, nuts, mushrooms, and seeds. Threonine is synthesized from aspartate in bacteria and is largely used for animal nutrition as a feed additive. It contains a side chain containing a hydroxyl, carboxyl, and amine group, making it an uncharged polar amino acid. Threonine is a crucial element responsible for the formation of elastin, collagen, and tooth enamel. It also assists in metabolism and assimilation and helps the digestive and intestinal tracts function more smoothly. In addition, it supports the central nervous system and promotes the proper functioning of the liver, cardiovascular, and immune systems, among others.
The global threonine market is primarily driven by the burgeoning demand for dietary supplements. Furthermore, the growing awareness regarding the health benefits of threonine and the increasing product demand for the treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis are bolstering the market growth. Moreover, the surging demand for threonine in the medical industry due to its umpteen properties to protect the digestive tract and accelerate tissue development and endogenous secretions is acting as another factor driving the global market growth. Additionally, the escalating need for multi-functional supplements in livestock nutrition and increasing pet humanization are creating a positive outlook for the market. In line with this, key market players are heavily investing in advanced technology to develop innovative product variants to increase their consumer base, which, in turn, is boosting the market growth. Apart from this, the increasing prevalence of lifestyle diseases and rising hair and skin illnesses have further surged the demand for threonine, which is providing a considerable boost to the market. Besides this, the inflating consumer expenditure power, rapid technological advancements, and increasing research and development (R&D) activities are accelerating the market growth.
This production cost analysis report by Syndicated Analytics is the result of a comprehensive examination of the threonine manufacturing process. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know while making a foray into the threonine industry. It is based on the latest economic data and presents exhaustive insights about the primary process flow, raw material requirements, reactions involved, utility costs, operating costs, capital investments, pricing, margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake in the threonine industry.
The following technical and economic aspects are included in the report:
- Market Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Major Regions
- Key Manufacturers
- Price Trends
- Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
- Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
- Raw Material Costs
- Utility Costs
- Labor Costs
- Packaging Costs
- Transportation Costs
- Land and Construction Costs
- Machinery Costs
- Profit Margins
- Product Pricing
Key Questions Answered in This Report-
- What are the various unit operations involved in manufacturing threonine?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs in manufacturing threonine?
- What are the utility requirements and costs in manufacturing threonine?
- What are the manpower requirements and costs in manufacturing threonine?
- What are the packaging requirements and costs in manufacturing threonine?
- What are the transportation requirements and costs in manufacturing threonine?
- What are the land requirements and costs in manufacturing threonine?
- What are the construction requirements and costs in manufacturing threonine?
- What are the profit margins in threonine?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of threonine?
Need a Customized Project Report?
Although we have tried to make the report as comprehensive as possible, we believe that every stakeholder may have their specific requirements. In view of this, we can customize the report based on your particular needs. You can share your business requirements with our consultants, and we will provide you a tailored scope. Some of the common customizations that our clients request us include:
- The report can be customized based on the country/region that you plan to set up your plant.
- The manufacturing capacity of the plant can be customized based on your requirements.
- Machinery suppliers and costs can be customized based on your requirements.
- Any additions to the current scope can also be provided based on your requirements.
Why buy Syndicated Analytics reports
- Our reports provide stakeholders insights into the viability of a business venture, allowing them to make informed business decisions.
- We have a strong network of consultants and domain experts in 100+ countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Africa, and the Middle East.
- We have a strong database of equipment and raw material suppliers across all major continents.
- We regularly track and update land costs, construction costs, utility costs, labor costs, etc. across 100+ countries around the globe.
- We are the trusted business partners of the world’s leading corporates, governments, and institutions. Our client list ranges from small and start-up businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Our strong in-house team of engineers, statisticians, modeling experts, charted accountants, architects, etc. have been instrumental in building, expanding, and optimizing sustainable manufacturing plants across the globe.
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Global Threonine Market
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Historical and Current Market Performance
4.3 Impact of COVID-19
4.4 Market Forecast
4.5 Market Breakup by Segment
4.6 Market Breakup by Region
4.7 Price Trends
4.7.1 Threonine Price Trends
4.7.2 Product Margins
5 Threonine Manufacturing Process
5.1 Product Overview
5.2 Detailed Process Flow
5.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
5.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
6 Production Cost Analysis
6.1 Raw Material Cost Analysis
6.1.1 Price Trend of Raw Materials Required
6.1.2 Total Expense on Raw Materials
6.2 Utility Cost Analysis
6.2.1 Electricity Costs
6.2.2 Steam Costs
6.2.3 Process Water Costs
6.2.4 Total Expense on Utilities
6.3 Operating Cost Analysis
6.3.1 Salaries and Wages
6.3.2 Plant Overheads
6.3.3 Tax and Insurance
6.3.4 Packaging Costs
6.3.5 Transportation Costs
6.3.6 Sales and Administration Costs
6.3.7 Total Operating Costs
6.4 Capital Cost Analysis
6.4.1 Land and Site Development Costs
6.4.2 Civil Work Costs
6.4.3 Plant Machinery and Commissioning Costs
220.127.116.11 Plant Machinery Costs
18.104.22.168 Auxiliary Equipment Cost
22.214.171.124 Electrical Works and Piping Costs
126.96.36.199 Other Fixed Costs
6.4.4 Working Capital Requirements for Plant Operation
6.4.5 Total Capital Investment Required
6.5 Total Production Cost
7.1 Raw Material Suppliers
7.2 Pant Machinery Suppliers
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global: Threonine Market: Major Drivers and Challenges
Figure 2: Global: Threonine Market: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2016-2021
Figure 3: Global: Threonine Market Forecast: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2022-2027
Figure 4: Global: Threonine Market: Breakup by Segment (in %), 2021
Figure 5: Global: Threonine Market: Breakup by Region (in %), 2021
Figure 6: Threonine: Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
Figure 7: Threonine: Margins Across Various Stages of the Supply Chain
Figure 8: Threonine: Breakup of Costs
Figure 9: Threonine Price Structure
Figure 10: Threonine: Manufacturing Process Flow
Figure 11: Threonine: Manufacturing Process: Conversion Rate of Raw Materials
Figure 12: Threonine: Raw Material Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
List of Tables
Table 1: Threonine Manufacturing: Raw Material Requirements
Table 2: Threonine Manufacturing: Raw Material Costs
Table 3: Threonine Manufacturing: Electricity Costs
Table 4: Threonine Manufacturing: Steam Costs
Table 5: Threonine Manufacturing: Process Water Costs
Table 6: Threonine Manufacturing: Total Utility Costs
Table 7: Threonine Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Salaries and Wages
Table 8: Threonine Manufacturing: Packaging Costs
Table 9: Threonine Manufacturing: Transportation Costs
Table 10: Threonine Manufacturing: Sales and Administration Costs
Table 11: Threonine Manufacturing: Total Operating Costs
Table 12: Threonine Manufacturing: Costs Related to Land and Site Development
Table 13: Threonine Manufacturing: Costs Related to Civil Works
Table 14: Threonine Manufacturing: Costs Related to Plant Machinery
Table 15: Threonine Manufacturing: Costs Related to Auxiliary Equipment
Table 16: Threonine Manufacturing: Costs Related to Electrical works and Piping
Table 17: Threonine Manufacturing: Total Costs Related to Plant Machinery and Commissioning
Table 18: Threonine Manufacturing: Working Capital Requirements
Table 19: Threonine Manufacturing: Total Capital Investment Required
Table 20: Threonine Manufacturing: Total Production Cost
Table 21: Threonine Manufacturing: Raw Material Suppliers
Table 22: Threonine Manufacturing: Machinery Suppliers