Vermicelli is a type of pasta in the form of long slender threads that are generally made using all-purpose flour, rice and water. It is rich in carbohydrates that are essential for energy production in the body. It is also low in sodium and fat- and cholesterol-free, which aids in easy digestibility, improving body metabolism, and controlling obesity and high blood sugar levels. Vermicelli is commonly available in bundles and is usually used in soups, desserts, cold salads, spring rolls and rice puddings. Its preparation usually includes presoaking and boing the product in water that can later be served with milk or seasoned with herbs, spices and oils to obtain the desired flavor.
The global vermicelli market is primarily being driven by the significant growth in the food and beverage (F&B) industry. In line with this, vermicelli is widely incorporated in various dishes and served across multiple restaurants and cafes, thus supporting the market growth. Moreover, the increasing demand for ready-to-eat (RTE) and easy to prepare food products due to the hectic lifestyles, busy schedules and evolving dietary habits of consumers is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, the launch of innovative product variants, such as wheat vermicelli with enhanced nutritional, digestive, and heart health benefits, is providing an impetus to the market growth. In line with this, the increasing instances of gluten-intolerance and celiac disease amongst consumers have prompted manufacturers to introduce gluten-free vermicelli, which is positively impacting the market growth. Other factors, including the easy product availability across several retail channels, rising expenditure capacities of consumers, and the increasing health consciousness among the masses, are anticipated to drive the market growth significantly.
The report provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a vermicelli manufacturing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know while making a foray into the vermicelli industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, key success and risk factors, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake in the vermicelli industry.
The project report covers the following aspects of the vermicelli market:
- Market Snapshot:
- Market Performance
- Market Breakup by Segment
- Market Breakup by Region
- Price Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Market Outlook
- Manufacturing Process:
- Product Overview
- Detailed Process Flow
- Unit Operations Involved
- Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
- Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved:
- Land, Location and Site Development
- Plant Layout
- Machinery Requirements and Expenditures
- Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
- Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
- Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
- Utility Requirements and Expenditures
- Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
- Project Economics
- Capital Investments
- Operating Costs
- Expenditure Projections
- Revenue Projections
- Profit Projections
- Financial Analysis
- Regulatory Procedures and Approval
- Key Success and Risk Factors
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
- What are the key success and risk factors in the vermicelli industry?
- How has the vermicelli market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the structure of the vermicelli industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a vermicelli manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a vermicelli manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a vermicelli manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a vermicelli manufacturing plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a vermicelli manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a vermicelli manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a vermicelli manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a vermicelli manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a vermicelli manufacturing plant?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of vermicelli?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a vermicelli manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Need a Customized Project Report?
Although we have tried to make the report as comprehensive as possible, we believe that every stakeholder may have their specific requirements. In view of this, we can customize the report based on your particular needs. You can share your business requirements with our consultants, and we will provide you a tailored scope. Some of the common customizations that our clients request us include:
- The report can be customized based on the country/region that you plan to set up your plant.
- The manufacturing capacity of the plant can be customized based on your requirements.
- Machinery suppliers and costs can be customized based on your requirements.
- Any additions to the current scope can also be provided based on your requirements.
Why buy Syndicated Analytics reports?
- Our reports provide stakeholders insights into the viability of a business venture, allowing them to take informed business decisions.
- We have a strong network of consultants and domain experts in 100+ countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Africa, and the Middle East.
- We have a strong database of equipment and raw material suppliers across all major continents.
- We regularly track and update land costs, construction costs, Utility costs, labour costs, etc across 100+ countries around the globe
- We are the trusted business partners to the world’s leading corporates, governments, and institutions. Our client list ranges from small and start-up businesses to fortune 500 companies
- Our strong in-house team of engineers, statisticians, modelling experts, charted accountants, architects, etc. have been instrumental in building, expanding, and optimizing sustainable manufacturing plants across the globe.
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
3.1 Market Scenario
3.2 Raw Material Requirements
3.3 Income Projections
3.4 Expenditure Projections
3.5 Profit Analysis
4 Global Vermicelli Market
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Historical and Current Market Performance
4.3 Impact of COVID-19
4.4 Market Breakup by Segment
4.5 Market Breakup by Region
4.6 Price Trends
4.6.1 Raw Material Price Trends
4.6.2 Vermicelli Price Trends
4.6.3 Product Margins
4.7 Market Forecast
5 Vermicelli Manufacturing Process
5.1 Product Overview
5.2 Detailed Process Flow
5.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
5.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
6 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
6.1 Land, Location and Site Development
6.1.1 Overview of Land Location
6.1.2 Project Planning and Phasing of Development
6.1.3 Environmental Impacts
6.1.4 Land Requirement and Expenditure
6.2 Plant Layout
6.3 Plant Machinery
6.3.1 Machinery Requirements and Costs
6.3.2 Machinery Suppliers
6.3.3 Machinery Pictures
6.4 Raw Materials
6.4.1 Raw Material Requirements
6.4.2 Raw Material Procurement
6.4.3 Raw Material Expenditure
6.4.4 Raw Material Suppliers
6.4.5 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
6.5 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
6.6 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
6.7 Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
6.8 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
7 Loans and Financial Assistance
8 Project Economics
8.1 Capital Cost of the Project
8.2 Operating Expenses
8.3 Expenditure Projections
8.4 Income Projections
8.5 Product Pricing and Margins
8.8 Financial Analysis
8.8.1 Liquidity Analysis
8.8.2 Profitability Analysis
188.8.131.52 Payback Period
184.108.40.206 Net Present Value
220.127.116.11 Internal Rate of Return
18.104.22.168 Profit and Loss Account
8.8.3 Uncertainty Analysis
8.8.4 Sensitivity Analysis
9 Regulatory Procedures and Approval
10 Key Success and Risk Factors
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global: Vermicelli Market: Major Drivers and Challenges
Figure 2: Global: Vermicelli Market: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2016-2021
Figure 3: Global: Vermicelli Market Forecast: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2022-2027
Figure 4: Global: Vermicelli Market: Breakup by Segment (in %), 2021
Figure 5: Global: Vermicelli Market: Breakup by Region (in %), 2021
Figure 6: Vermicelli Raw Materials: Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
Figure 7: Vermicelli: Price Trends, 2016 & 2021
Figure 8: Vermicelli: Margins Across Various Stages of the Supply Chain
Figure 9: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Breakup of Costs
Figure 10: Vermicelli Price Structure
Figure 11: Vermicelli: Manufacturing Process Flow
Figure 12: Vermicelli: Manufacturing Process: Conversion Rate of Feedstocks
Figure 13: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant Layout
List of Tables
Table 1: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Raw Material Requirements
Table 2: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Project Planning
Table 3: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Phasing of Development
Table 4: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Environmental Impacts During Construction Phase
Table 5: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Environmental Impacts During Operation Phase
Table 6: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Land and Site Development (in US$)
Table 7: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Machinery
Table 8: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: List of Machinery Suppliers
Table 9: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Raw Materials
Table 10: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: List of Raw Material Suppliers
Table 11: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Packaging
Table 12: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Utilities
Table 13: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Salaries and Wages
Table 14: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Capital Costs
Table 15: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Operating Costs
Table 16: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Taxation
Table 17: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Depreciation
Table 18: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Income Projections
Table 19: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Expenditure Projections
Table 20: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Liquidity Analysis Without Considering the Income Tax Liability
Table 21: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Liquidity Analysis on Considering the Income Tax Liability
Table 22: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Profitability Analysis Without Considering the Income Tax Liability
Table 23: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Profitability Analysis on Considering the Income Tax Liability
Table 24: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Profit and Loss Account
Table 25: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Discount Factor Rate
Table 26: Vermicelli Manufacturing Plant: Sensitivity Analysis
Syndicated Analytics provides special pricing for:
- Academic Institutes
- Government Agencies
- Nonprofit Organizations
- For more information, feel free to contact us.