Ziram, also known as zinc dimethyldithiocarbamate, refers to an agricultural fungicide prepared from zinc oxide, dimethylamine, and carbon disulfide. It is a white crystalline and odorless powder, which is primarily used to control fungal diseases on numerous crops, including pome fruits, vegetables, nut crops and stone fruits. It is also utilized as an additive and repellant to rodents and birds.
The increasing applications of ziram in diverse industries represent a primary factor driving the global ziram market. With growing agricultural activities, ziram is applied to the foliage of plants and is also utilized as a soil or seed treatment. Besides this, ziram is also employed in the rubber processing industry as an accelerator or promoter. Moreover, the rising usage of ziram as an adhesive in packaging, paper and textile products is also anticipated to impel market growth in the upcoming years.
This production cost analysis report by Syndicated Analytics is the result of a comprehensive examination of the ziram manufacturing process. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know while making a foray into the ziram industry. It is based on the latest economic data and presents exhaustive insights about the primary process flow, raw material requirements, reactions involved, utility costs, operating costs, capital investments, pricing, margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake in the ziram industry.
The following technical and economic aspects are included in the report:
- Market Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Major Regions
- Key Manufacturers
- Price Trends
- Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
- Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
- Raw Material Costs
- Utility Costs
- Labor Costs
- Packaging Costs
- Transportation Costs
- Land and Construction Costs
- Machinery Costs
- Profit Margins
- Product Pricing
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
- What are the various unit operations involved in manufacturing ziram?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs in manufacturing ziram?
- What are the utility requirements and costs in manufacturing ziram?
- What are the manpower requirements and costs in manufacturing ziram?
- What are the packaging requirements and costs in manufacturing ziram?
- What are the transportation requirements and costs in manufacturing ziram?
- What are the land requirements and costs in manufacturing ziram?
- What are the construction requirements and costs in manufacturing ziram?
- What are the profit margins in ziram?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of ziram?
Need a Customized Project Report?
Although we have tried to make the report as comprehensive as possible, we believe that every stakeholder may have their specific requirements. In view of this, we can customize the report based on your particular needs. You can share your business requirements with our consultants, and we will provide you a tailored scope. Some of the common customizations that our clients request us include:
- The report can be customized based on the country/region that you plan to set up your plant.
- The manufacturing capacity of the plant can be customized based on your requirements.
- Machinery suppliers and costs can be customized based on your requirements.
- Any additions to the current scope can also be provided based on your requirements.
Why buy Syndicated Analytics reports
- Our reports provide stakeholders insights into the viability of a business venture, allowing them to make informed business decisions.
- We have a strong network of consultants and domain experts in 100+ countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Africa, and the Middle East.
- We have a strong database of equipment and raw material suppliers across all major continents.
- We regularly track and update land costs, construction costs, utility costs, labor costs, etc. across 100+ countries around the globe.
- We are the trusted business partners of the world’s leading corporates, governments, and institutions. Our client list ranges from small and start-up businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Our strong in-house team of engineers, statisticians, modeling experts, charted accountants, architects, etc. have been instrumental in building, expanding, and optimizing sustainable manufacturing plants across the globe.
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Global Ziram Market
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Historical and Current Market Performance
4.3 Impact of COVID-19
4.4 Market Forecast
4.5 Market Breakup by Segment
4.6 Market Breakup by Region
4.7 Price Trends
4.7.1 Ziram Price Trends
4.7.2 Product Margins
5 Ziram Manufacturing Process
5.1 Product Overview
5.2 Detailed Process Flow
5.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
5.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
6 Production Cost Analysis
6.1 Raw Material Cost Analysis
6.1.1 Price Trend of Raw Materials Required
6.1.2 Total Expense on Raw Materials
6.2 Utility Cost Analysis
6.2.1 Electricity Costs
6.2.2 Steam Costs
6.2.3 Process Water Costs
6.2.4 Total Expense on Utilities
6.3 Operating Cost Analysis
6.3.1 Salaries and Wages
6.3.2 Plant Overheads
6.3.3 Tax and Insurance
6.3.4 Packaging Costs
6.3.5 Transportation Costs
6.3.6 Sales and Administration Costs
6.3.7 Total Operating Costs
6.4 Capital Cost Analysis
6.4.1 Land and Site Development Costs
6.4.2 Civil Work Costs
6.4.3 Plant Machinery and Commissioning Costs
18.104.22.168 Plant Machinery Costs
22.214.171.124 Auxiliary Equipment Cost
126.96.36.199 Electrical Works and Piping Costs
188.8.131.52 Other Fixed Costs
6.4.4 Working Capital Requirements for Plant Operation
6.4.5 Total Capital Investment Required
6.5 Total Production Cost
7.1 Raw Material Suppliers
7.2 Pant Machinery Suppliers
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global: Ziram Market: Major Drivers and Challenges
Figure 2: Global: Ziram Market: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2015-2020
Figure 3: Global: Ziram Market Forecast: Value Trends (in Million US$), 2021-2026
Figure 4: Global: Ziram Market: Breakup by Segment (in %), 2020
Figure 5: Global: Ziram Market: Breakup by Region (in %), 2020
Figure 6: Ziram: Price Trends, 2015 & 2020
Figure 7: Ziram: Margins Across Various Stages of the Supply Chain
Figure 8: Ziram: Breakup of Costs
Figure 9: Ziram Price Structure
Figure 10: Ziram: Manufacturing Process Flow
Figure 11: Ziram: Manufacturing Process: Conversion Rate of Raw Materials
Figure 12: Ziram: Raw Material Price Trends, 2015 & 2020
List of Tables
Table 1: Ziram Manufacturing: Raw Material Requirements
Table 2: Ziram Manufacturing: Raw Material Costs
Table 3: Ziram Manufacturing: Electricity Costs
Table 4: Ziram Manufacturing: Steam Costs
Table 5: Ziram Manufacturing: Process Water Costs
Table 6: Ziram Manufacturing: Total Utility Costs
Table 7: Ziram Manufacturing Plant: Costs Related to Salaries and Wages
Table 8: Ziram Manufacturing: Packaging Costs
Table 9: Ziram Manufacturing: Transportation Costs
Table 10: Ziram Manufacturing: Sales and Administration Costs
Table 11: Ziram Manufacturing: Total Operating Costs
Table 12: Ziram Manufacturing: Costs Related to Land and Site Development
Table 13: Ziram Manufacturing: Costs Related to Civil Works
Table 14: Ziram Manufacturing: Costs Related to Plant Machinery
Table 15: Ziram Manufacturing: Costs Related to Auxiliary Equipment
Table 16: Ziram Manufacturing: Costs Related to Electrical works and Piping
Table 17: Ziram Manufacturing: Total Costs Related to Plant Machinery and Commissioning
Table 18: Ziram Manufacturing: Working Capital Requirements
Table 19: Ziram Manufacturing: Total Capital Investment Required
Table 20: Ziram Manufacturing: Total Production Cost
Table 21: Ziram Manufacturing: Raw Material Suppliers
Table 22: Ziram Manufacturing: Machinery Suppliers
Syndicated Analytics provides special pricing for:
- Academic Institutes
- Government Agencies
- Nonprofit Organizations
- For more information, feel free to contact us.